“all in” at ACTech means: having all, mastering all, giving all, maintaining all. That’s why we have always relied on in-house solutions. All casting and CNC machining processes related to rapid prototyping are carried out in-house, right up to the ready-to-install part. Our “all in” concept is the basis for our practice of controlling all production processes ourselves and for our ability to realise extremely fast cycle times. This makes us more independent, more reliable and faster than others. Ultimately, it is this concept in combination with our experience from more than 25,000 different prototyping projects that convinces our customers to go “all in” with us time and again.
No Risk Strategy
We also have something else in common with our customers: we can put up with a lot, but we don’t tolerate delays or mistakes. Our “all in” concept provides you with:
- Responses to enquiries within 24 hours, including a binding quote and the shortest possible delivery time
- In-house project management, construction, mould production, casting and CNC machining
- Data security audited by our customers
- Certified in-house quality assurance and inspection
- Punctual delivery of ready-to-install prototypes
Security is another reason our customers keep going “all in” with us.