Your duties as a CNC machinist at ACTech
- Machining highly complex castings on 5-axis CNC (milling/turning) machines with Heidenhain or Siemens control systems
- Performing preparatory tasks, e.g. setting up tools and devices with state-of-the-art technology
- Clamping and aligning the casting for subsequent machining
- Performing CNC machining in accordance with drawings or special customer specifications
- Creating or adapting NC programs using the CAM systems Tebis or TopSolid in accordance with drawings and data
- Being responsible for review, compliance and documentation of the tolerances, fits and surface specifications required in the drawings
Completed training as a machining mechanic or a further qualification as a CNC specialist. Existing experience and sound practical knowledge of Heidenhain and/or Siemens control systems in the mechanical processing of individual parts and/or small quantities of parts on 5-axis CNC machining centres. You have an autonomous, quality-orientated and results-orientated approach. You enjoy the challenge of new tasks and see them as a chance for further development.
Do you recognise yourself in this description? Then we look forward to receiving your application (by post or email), stating the earliest possible starting date and your expected salary.