Your duties as a CNC programmer at ACTech
- Creating, adapting and optimising NC programs using a CAM system based on 3D data and drawing specifications
- Selecting, planning and determining the clamping method of castings and constructing any necessary new devices
- Determining the necessary technology
- Selecting and specifying tools
- Advising project managers regarding any subject-specific questions
- Creating manufacturing specifications, documentation and drawings
- Successfully completed training as a machining mechanic, industrial mechanic, tool mechanic or similar.
- Several years of experience with CNC milling as well as NC programming, preferably with Tebis and/or TopSolid
- A focused, structured approach and forward-looking mindset
Do you recognise yourself in this description? Then we look forward to receiving your application (by post or email), stating the earliest possible starting date and your expected salary.